Back home after the States and Seminars from Brendon Burchard. Back to the life I wanted to get away from. Now what to do to remain in the flow?
That one thing I got away from, got me woken up. I was in this deep, deep sleep after having hardly had any sleep for the last couple of days when I realized something had woken me up.
Alas I cannot get into details. I cannot talk about it at all, which is exactly why I’d escaped to the States. To get away from all this BS. And stupid me, I decided to sleep in my own bedroom to get some good sleep, instead of going to my office and fall asleep in my relax chair. F***!!!
I’m writing this down to gather my thoughts. I’ve just returned from three seminars with Brendon Burchard and I’m committed to make things work for me. What that means? Getting financially free to get my own place, so I do not need to sleep in my Office whenever I want to get away.
More specifically, get my product line launched. That means:
- Shooting the three videos for my online subscription, starting with the sales vid;
- Getting the Opt-in page taken care of (I’ve been watching vids to see how I can get my own system from Enormail to work) and get the promo, including pricing for my Mindful Xmas Trip out there.
The Mindful Xmas Trip is a trip for people to go visit Europe during Xmas time. I’ll guide them, pick them up from the airports and show them the “real” Netherlands and all other places to be during the Xmas season, by taking them on a 2 week trip, traveling Europe by means of a tourbus, surrounded by a 6 months coaching program, starting a month before they get over to Europe. For more info, just click on Mindful Xmas Trip. My goal is to have the description finished by tonight.
My action plan for tonight:
- Set up Opt-in page;
- Finish Sales page for my MXT;
- Go see Friend Accountable, Accy, since I know she will do so and I can brainstorm with her;
- Get those 4 daily Instagram Posts out there on ChikaraDreamDesigner;
- Assemble and edit the other flight vid from Chicago-O’Hare, with some music or something, upload it YT and post it on my FB page, ChikaraCC and on my website and…
- See which other stories I need to place on there, since I haven’t found the time/had the chance (hmmm… is that really true?) to go do that.
- Include my Dutch Mastermind group, so they will keep me accountable too;
- Finishing my States Trip Journal (might be done tomorrow);
- Start with my States Trip Tour Book.
Oh… All of this done before going to sleep, not necessarily in this order.
The Gratitude Journal:
Additional notes for my Gratitude Journal:
I highly appreciate that Hubby got to pick me up and that he replaced the battery of my car when I was away. During those six weeks and also due to my High Performance Coach, Coach Lisa, I’ve started looking differently, with more respect to my Hubby, doing my best to improve communication. It doesn’t change my plans. It just changes the way how things will end eventually.
For now, enjoy the picture of my Darling Cat, D-Cat, who straight away, looked up and allowed me to cuddle him after having been away for six weeks and give him all these kisses and who now is lying on my tummy. There’s a B-Cat too, short for Bitch Cat. She’s laying at my feet and is not willing to let me pet her at all. Typical B-Cat behavior.